About the apartment:
This beautiful design city loft is next to Historic Delfshaven. The apartment is located on the ground floor of a beautiful historic dutch house from the 1900s. It has a large living room with a dining area and a comfortable seating area. There is a led tv with cable and wifi internet. The bedroom has enough closet space suitable for a large wardrobe. There is a comfortable two-person bed of 160cm. The kitchen is fully equipped with an oven, big refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher. Next to the living room is a beautiful small garden on the sunny side. The apartment has a huge 60m2 basement, which covers the same size as the ground floor of the apartment. Here you can store enormous quantities of belongings. Also here you can find the washing machine and dryer. All in all a perfect apartment for a long or short stay.
2e Schansstraat, 5 minutes walking to Metro Delfshaven. 10 minutes by bike to Erasmus MC Hospital.
# It's not allowed to let more than two people sleep in the apartment, due to safety regulations. If there are more people staying in the apartment, we are obliged to charge a penalty fee.
# It's not allowed to host parties at the apartment.
# Don’t make excessive noise. This is a nuisance to the neighbors next door.
# Smoking is not allowed in the apartment.
# Before you check out, please clean up your litter and take out the trash. You don’t have to clean the whole apartment, but please leave the apartment respectable for the cleaning lady. The trash has to be brought outside, into a dumpster across the street. This dumpster is a hole in the ground with a metal cover.
- don’t do viewings sorry!
- max 2 people
- it's only possible to rent for the whole months.
- 1-month deposit is required, refundable if the apartment is delivered in the exact same state.
- there is a onetime cleaning fee of €150
- the rent is all-inclusive g/w/e + internet.
- if the tenant wants to register at the city hall, keep in mind that the local municipality will charge local taxes. All residents of the city need to pay for this. This means that not me, but the city hall will charge you for garbage disposal taxes and water supply. This is usually around €500 per household per year. Everybody needs to pay this, so it’s not one of my terms, I just want you to be aware.
- registration is possible, should the tenant forget to deregister at the end of the stay, we will keep the full deposit!
- upon check-in, I must take copies of the passports.
- a rental agreement has to be signed upon arrival by all tenants.
Disclaimer: No rights can be derived from the pictures or text of this listing. We try to keep our listings up to date but availability can change due to intermediate sales and details are subject to change.
Smoking allowed: No
Gas cost included: Yes
Water cost included: Yes
Internet included: Yes
Bedroom count: 1
Allergy friendly: Yes
Wheelchair accessible: No
Play music: Discussable
Living room: Private
Balcony terrace: Private
Registration possible: Yes
Total size: 65
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Cleaning common: No
Washing machine: Yes
Cleaning private: No
Tenant status: Any
Animal allowed: Discussable
Electricity included: Yes
Lroom furniture: Yes