The Palace is furnished in Baroque Venice style with unique pieces, precious materials, Murano glass chandeliers and vases, antique furniture and tipic Venetian floors. There also is an independent access and an exclusive courtyard.On the ground floor there is a wine cellar with a great selection from Angoris winery, a small kitchen and an arcade.On the first floor you find a noble hall, a fully equipped kitchen with accessories, a small private bathroom, a living room and a dining room. First room has a terrace and a bathroom with all services. On the mezzanine floor you will find a double bed or two single beds. Second room has a double bed, a walk-in and a bathroom with all services.On the second floor you will find a laundry room, two bedrooms (one double and one with a French bed), two bathrooms with all services and a small living room with sofa bed.
- The monthly rent includes all the utilities for normal usage (wi-fi, electricity, water, heating, contract registration); if you exceed with the usage, there will be an extra fee based on your consumption.
- We apply a daily contract: We calculate the rent in proportion to the number of days of your stay.
- Early termination of the contract: After the minimum required stay of one month, you can terminate the contract earlier and without penalties by informing us 21 days before your expected move-out date.
- Check-in and check-out times will be specified once the booking is finalized.
- As per Italian Law, it is mandatory to apply for a valid Italian Tax Code (in italian is called "codice fiscale") in order to sign the rental agreement. You can apply for one by contacting your local Consulate before arriving in Italy, or by going to the Agenzia Delle Entrate office in Italy no later than one-week prior check-in. It's for free and you don't need to book an appointment, you can just go to the office. If you can’t get one on time a charge will be applied;
- The rental agreement must be signed prior to check-in. Failure to do so will result in the impossibility to enter the apartment;
In order to complete the booking the following payments must be completed through the platform, at least 2 weeks before the check-in date:
- the deposit, that we will give you back at the end of your stay within 30 business days after the check-out date (in case you want to cancel the booking before the check-in, the deposit will be fully refunded, but the first month’s rent will not be refunded)
- one-time initial and final cleaning fee (starting from €250) depending on the size of the flat: your flat will be clean and ready to be lived in and you don’t have to worry about it at the moment of leaving.
For all apartments located in Rome, the cost of the city tax is required at check-in. This is equal to €3.50 per person for the first 10 days.
Contact me if you have any questions, I will be happy to answer you!
Total size: 450
Cleaning common: No
Electricity included: Yes
Play music: Discussable
Smoking allowed: No
Cleaning private: No
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Water cost included: Yes
Washing machine: Yes
Bedroom count: 4
Animal allowed: Yes
Gas cost included: Yes
Internet included: Yes