JANUARY FLEXIBLE BOOKING!!!
Book that room you don't wanna miss now for January and don't worry if your plans suffer modifications, we will assure you of a vacancy in one of our rooms!
Policy: In the event of needing to reschedule a move-in date due to COVID-19 (Lockdown in Florence or from your country or lessons are canceled by the university), the deposits made for reservations with a check-in date in January will be retained and held until the tenant arrives in the city. This deposit will be valid for the next reservation in one of our rooms until the end of August 2021.
Beautiful renovated apartment with lots of natural light in the rooms. It has 4 bedrooms and 1 complete shared bathroom and a private one. It is ideal for students and young people who come to work in Florence. The independent kitchen is fully equipped. The apartment is located near the Polimoda, in the Porta al Prato area.
It is one of the oldest surviving gates of the city, dating back to 1285, the year in which the sixth circle of walls began. Like the other city gates it was lowered in 1526, to be less vulnerable to the attacks of the new artillery, and it was on the occasion covered by a small loggia with a sloping roof, at the top of which is a metal wind vane sign. The door takes its name from the opposite square called Il Prato, or piazzale della Porta al Prato, not from the fact that a road that leads to Prato starts from it. In ancient times, this area was not paved and was thus kept for the weekly cattle market. Until a few years ago, on the inner lunette was the fresco of a Madonna with Child and Saints, attributed to Michele di Ridolfo. Moved to storage after the restoration was completed in 2013, it is now housed in the conference room of the Biblioteca delle Oblate. Piazza del Prato has been home to costume football and the cattle market for three centuries.
Tramvia T2 which connects the Porta al Prato area with the city center, airport and all the other main areas of Florence.
Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Porta al Prato. Polimoda Fashion School. Parco delle Cascine
- Don't smoke- Pets are not allowed- Parties are forbidden- Take out the trash daily- Short-term visits are allowed
Cozy room in Via Ponte Alle Mosse
Cozy room in Via Ponte Alle Mosse, located in Porta al Prato (hidden) has a single bed (80x190 cm), a large built-in wardrobe, a desk, a mirror and a bedside table. It includes its own lock and central heating.The room measures 9 m², and it will make international students and young workers feel like home.*Bedding is not included, only a mattress cover is provided.
- Personal advice remotely or in person with your manager.
- Collection and delivery of keys at our office free of charge during office hours: from Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 19:00 Outside office hours and on weekends or holidays, a supplement of 10 will be charged € for the collection of the keys
- Bank account
- National emergency telephones
- Legal procedures (Tax Code, subscriptions for public transportation, etc ..)
- Furnished room and fully equipped apartment
- Expenses are calculated from consumption
- Automatic division of tenant expenses
- Your online account to make all payments without leaving home
- Free weekly cleaning service in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Exclusive maintenance service that can be hired during your stay
Registration possible: Yes
Washing machine: Yes
Gas cost included: Yes
Internet included: Yes
Balcony terrace: No
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Bedroom count: 1
Cleaning private: No
Electricity included: Yes
Cleaning common: Yes
Housemates gender: Shared w both
Animal allowed: No
Lroom furniture: Yes
Smoking allowed: Outside only
Water cost included: Yes