This renovated, honey-coloured stone house lies a short distance from Gualdo, one of the enchanting mediaeval hilltop villages spread across the rolling landscape of the region of Le Marche. It was renovated to a high standard by local craftsmen and equipped with top-of-the-range appliances as befits a permanent home rather than a holiday house. It is for sale direct from the English owners.
The house enjoys magnificent views of the Monti Sibillini mountain range, which offers opportunities for hiking and para-gliding in summer and skiing in winter.
- 5 double bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- granite and beech kitchen
- gas-fired central heating
- 3,606 sq. ft/335 sq metres (excl. garage) on 3 floors
- double garage
- landscaped garden (approx. 2,300 sq. metres/half an acre)
- 2 large, sunny and secluded terraces
- stone pigsty with potential as studio
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating G