Bright and cosy two-rooms apartment on the 4th floor in a strategic area of the city, well connected to main tourist attractions. The kitchen is complete with dishes and appliances : fridge and microwave. The sleeping area consists of 1 bedroom with 1 double bed and 1 sofa bed. The apartment is for non-smokers only and is provided with wifi, television, washing machine, air conditioning, and lift. It's also equipped with hair dryer, iron and ironing board, towels and bed linen for the whole duration of your stay. The house is at your complete disposal and we've put care in every detail in order to welcome you in a clean and comfortable space, whether you're staying for business or just passing by to visit the city. You're welcome, take care of it!
- The monthly rent includes all the utilities for normal usage (wi-fi, electricity, water, heating, contract registration); if you exceed with the usage, there will be an extra fee based on your consumption.
- We apply a daily contract: We calculate the rent in proportion to the number of days of your stay.
- Early termination of the contract: After the minimum required stay of one month, you can terminate the contract earlier and without penalties by informing us 21 days before your expected move-out date.
- Check-in: every day from 3 pm to 9 pm
- Check out: by 11 am
- As per Italian Law, it is mandatory to apply for a valid Italian Tax Code (in italian is called "codice fiscale") in order to sign the rental agreement. You can apply for one by contacting your local Consulate before arriving in Italy, or by going to the Agenzia Delle Entrate office in Italy no later than one-week prior check-in. It's for free and you don't need to book an appointment, you can just go to the office. If you can’t get one on time a charge will be applied;
- The rental agreement must be signed prior to check-in. Failure to do so will result in the impossibility to enter the apartment;
To be done by 10 days after the booking confirmation and before the move-in date. In order to complete the booking, we will kindly ask you to pay through the platform:
- the deposit (one month rent for all the flats except for the flat in via Lagrange) that we will give you back at the end of your stay by 30 days from the check-out date (in case you want to cancel the booking before the check-in, the deposit will be fully refunded!)
- one-time initial and final cleaning fee from €175 to €300 depending on the size of the flat: your flat will be clean and ready to be lived in and you don’t have to worry about it at the moment of leaving.
N.B. Only for the flat in Via Lagrange: for reservation longer than 3 months, it is required two months' rent as deposit.
Contact me if you have any questions, I will be happy to answer you!
Please be aware that Housing Anywhere is an online booking platform. Therefore exchanging contact details and offering viewings is not possible. If you would like to reserve the room, send me a booking request or a message and please mention your age and occupation. I look forward to meeting you!
N.B. only for our properties located in Milan: for the bookings with check-in between April 5th and June 15th 2020, the first two months of your booking must be paid in advance and won't be refundable.
Animal allowed: No
Cleaning private: No
Water cost included: Yes
Play music: Discussable
Total size: 42
Washing machine: Yes
Internet included: Yes
Cleaning common: No
Gas cost included: Yes
Smoking allowed: Yes
Bedroom count: 1
Electricity included: Yes
Bedroom furnished: Yes