With sophisticated fixtures, this one bedroom apartment is ideal if you'll be going to RHO FIERA. Situated in a quiet residential complex surrounded by trees and grass, this is the perfect apartment for families or business travellers for the trade fair. It was recently furnished with distinctive Italian-made furniture. The kitchen is equipped with an induction hob, and the bedroom has a double bed, two twin beds that can be put away, and a large wardrobe. #The neighbourhood Five minutes from the Il Portello shopping center and the Tram 19 stop that will take you to Arco della Pace and Sforzesco Castle. By car, it is an eight-minute drive from Rho Fiera Milano, where major Italian trade fairs are held.
- The monthly rent includes all the utilities for normal usage (wi-fi, electricity, water, heating, contract registration); if you exceed with the usage, there will be an extra fee based on your consumption.
- We apply a daily contract: We calculate the rent in proportion to the number of days of your stay.
- Early termination of the contract: After the minimum required stay of one month, you can terminate the contract earlier and without penalties by informing us 21 days before your expected move-out date.
- Check-in and check-out times will be specified once the booking is finalized.
- As per Italian Law, it is mandatory to apply for a valid Italian Tax Code (in italian is called "codice fiscale") in order to sign the rental agreement. You can apply for one by contacting your local Consulate before arriving in Italy, or by going to the Agenzia Delle Entrate office in Italy no later than one-week prior check-in. It's for free and you don't need to book an appointment, you can just go to the office. If you can’t get one on time a charge will be applied;
- The rental agreement must be signed prior to check-in. Failure to do so will result in the impossibility to enter the apartment;
In order to complete the booking the following payments must be completed through the platform, at least 2 weeks before the check-in date:
- the deposit, that we will give you back at the end of your stay within 30 business days after the check-out date (in case you want to cancel the booking before the check-in, the deposit will be fully refunded, but the first month’s rent will not be refunded)
- one-time initial and final cleaning fee (starting from €147) depending on the size of the flat: your flat will be clean and ready to be lived in and you don’t have to worry about it at the moment of leaving.
For all apartments located in Rome, the cost of the city tax is required at check-in. This is equal to €3.50 per person for the first 10 days.
Contact me if you have any questions, I will be happy to answer you!
Bedroom count: 1
Washing machine: Yes
Water cost included: Yes
Internet included: Yes
Animal allowed: No
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Smoking allowed: No
Total size: 44
Gas cost included: Yes
Play music: Discussable
Electricity included: Yes
Cleaning common: No
Cleaning private: No