**The Sleek and Sophisticated in San Siro**
_Because this one's got your name on it._
**Will I like it here?**
We're confident you will. This place has everything going for it. Well-equipped, close to public transport, and bright and airy. Take a look.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You're going to appreciate having access to not one but two balconies. Step outside and enjoy your coffee in the fresh air. A great way to wake yourself up in the mornings.
We think this property is ideal for those looking for somewhere where they can get a good night's sleep and recharge in the evening and at weekends. San Siro is laidback and relaxed but also just a short metro ride from the city-centre.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- AC will keep you cool when Milan gets sweaty.
- Nearby you'll find Stadio San Siro - perfect for football fans.
- A dishwasher saves you time and energy.
**But you need to know this...**
- Curtains will be added before you move in!
- In Bedroom 2, there is a second single bed that pulls out from beneath the existing bed. Great for sleepovers :)
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 3rd-floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Via Monreale in Milan. It has a bright and spacious living-dining room, a separate kitchen, two bedrooms, and two balconies, as well as bonuses like AC and a dishwasher.
It is perfect for those looking for somewhere made for comfortable and convenient urban living. Enjoy relaxing in the evenings and a short commute in the mornings with this property in easygoing San Siro.