Cozy apartment of about 50 square meters, perfect for 3 people, located on the first floor of a renovated period building with lift (not suitable for the disabled). The property is located in the heart of Trastevere (Traffic-Restrict Area/ZTL), a unique neighborhood rich in history, but at the same time full of bars, restaurants and clubs that make it extremely lively and modern.
The apartment consists of a kitchen with dining area, a living room, a double bedroom and a bathroom.
*LONG STAY ALLOWED*
The inside is organized as follows:
- LIVING ROOM with single sofa bed (1.30m x 1.90m), TV, small table with chairs;
- KITCHEN with dining table, gas hob with 4 burners, refrigerator, freezer, electric oven, microwave, moka, American coffee maker, kettle, toaster, glasses of wine and kitchenware;
- BEDROOM with double bed (1.60m x 1.90m) and wardrobe;
- BATHROOM with shower box (a step to access to it), sink, bidet and toilet.
FURTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE TO GUESTS: unlimited wifi, air conditioning (split in the living room and in the bedroom), independent heating, washing machine (in the kitchen), iron and ironing board, hairdryer, drying rack and soundproof windows.
It is mandatory to show the IDs of all the guests upon check-in as per Italian Law.
City tax must be paid cash upon check-in: 3.50 EUR per person per night of stay.
A surcharge applies for arrivals after check-in hours:
- EUR 30 from 21:00 until 24:00;
- EUR 40 from 24:00 until 01.00;
All requests for late arrival are subject to confirmation by the property. After 01.00 we cannot organize the check-in.
Guests will have access to all areas of the apartment.
The entire house is for the exclusive use of the guests during the stay.
We will be available for any question and information, to make your stay even more interesting and organized.
We will be reachable by telephone or by e-mail in case of any problem.
The apartment is located in the historic district of "Trastevere", known for its alleys rich in history and full of typical restaurants and shops, pubs, markets, street artists and museums. This is the most authentic and characteristic district of the historic center, the ideal place to see the ancient world and get a taste of authentic Roman life.
Thanks to its strategic location, enchanting places such as Campo de' Fiori, Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, the Imperial Forums and the Spanish Steps can be easily reached on foot. Following the river Tiber, you will arrive at the Vatican and the Sistine Chapel.
Among the main points of interest we point out:
- Campo de 'Fiori: 15 minutes on foot;
- Piazza Navona: 19 minutes on foot;
- Pantheon: 19 minutes on foot;
- St. Peter's Square and Vatican City: 25 minutes by public transport / 28 minutes on foot;
- Trevi Fountain: 25 minutes by public transport;
- Colosseum and Imperial Forums: 25 minutes by public transport;
- Spanish Steps: 30 minutes by public transport.
- L'Archetto II Restaurant: 1 minute on foot;
- Bar Trilussa: 5 minutes on foot;
- Conad (supermarket): 5 minutes on foot.
- From Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci International Airport, it is possible to reach the apartment by taking the regional train from Fiumicino Airport station to Roma Trastevere stop, where it is possible to take tram line 8 "Venezia" to "Trastevere/Min. Pubblica Istruzione” stop, a 6-minute walk from the apartment.
- From Rome Ciampino International Airport, it is possible to reach the apartment by taking the Terravision bus service to Rome Termini station, where it is possible to take bus H "Dei Capasso" to "Trastevere / Min. Publicca Istruzione”, a 6-minute walk from the accommodation.
- From Rome Termini Station, it is possible to reach the apartment by taking bus H "Dei Capasso" to "Trastevere / Min. Publicca Istruzione”, a 6-minute walk from the accommodation.
- If you are traveling by car, PLEASE NOTE that the apartment is located inside the Traffic-Restricted Area (ZTL, from 06:30am to 10:00am in the morning all year round and also from 9:30pm to 03:00am from June to August). Street parking is availbale for a fee (not guaranteed). Alternatively, it is possible to park for a fee at Garage Giova (16 minutes on foot from the apartment) or at Porta Portese car park (17 minutes on foot).
Please be aware that HousingAnywhere is an online booking platform. Therefore exchanging contact details and offering viewings is not possible. If you would like to reserve this accommodation, send me a booking request or a message and please mention your age and occupation. I look forward to meeting you!
Washing machine: Yes
Cleaning private: No
Total size: 50
Balcony terrace: No
Cleaning common: No
Internet included: No
Allergy friendly: Yes
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Play music: Discussable
Tenant status: Any
Animal allowed: No
Lroom furniture: Yes
Water cost included: No
Electricity included: No
Living room: Private
Smoking allowed: Outside only
Gas cost included: No
Registration possible: Yes
Bedroom count: 1
Wheelchair accessible: No