The Sweetest Studio
Because it's got charm
Will I like it here?
Are you searching for a pretty but practical pad near the iconic Pantheon?
Grab your camera. You're home.
Really? Tell me more...
You'll find lots to like about this adorable apartment. Maybe it's the antique decor. Or the cute terrace. Or maybe it's the fantastic location just steps from the ancient Pantheon. We'll let you decide.
We think this is an ideal home for anyone looking for all the basics and some outdoor space in Rome's historic city center.
Your top 3 reasons to live here:
- Get some fresh air on the terrace— lovely.
- Relax in the AC on a hot summer day— cool.
- Explore the city center— the best of Rome is waiting right outside your door.
But you need to know this...
- There is no washing machine or dryer, but there is a laundromat nearby.
- The apartment is on the 4th floor of a building with no elevator— workout goals?
Your Home-checker, Federico, said:
“I love this property.”
Help me make up my mind...
This is a wonderful 4th floor, studio apartment on Via Monterone, Rome. It's cute. It's central. It's even got a nice terrace. What's not to love?
It is perfect for anyone looking for a pretty but practical place in the heart of Rome's historic city center.