**The brilliant balcony**
_Because it doesn't get much better than this_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a modern apartment with the coolest balcony in town? There's plenty of room to stretch your legs here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the huge balcony. You can access it from the living room and both bedrooms, and it wraps around 2 sides of the apartment. There's space for a table and chairs, and since it's on the 8th floor, it has an awesome view.
We think it’s ideal for a trendy group looking for an up-and-coming neighbourhood close to campus. This area is home to the Roma Tre University, and a huge range of cool bars and restaurants.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The balcony has lots of space and great views.
- The living room is modern, bright and spacious.
- You're in a vibrant area close to the Roma Tre University.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment was still occupied when we went to visit, so the current tenants belongings were still there — they're not 100% sure what is staying so the furniture might be slightly different when you arrive.
- Bedroom 1 has a bunk bed currently, but your landlord can switch it for a single bed or just remove it altogether if you prefer.
**Your Home-checker, Sarah, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s on the top floor of the building, so it has amazing views from the balcony."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a stylish 8th floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Viale Guglielmo Marconi, Rome. It boasts a lovely living room with modern decor, and a big balcony with amazing views of the neighbourhood.
This property is ideal for a trendy group looking for a lively spot to have some fun. You're close to campus, as well as a ton of bars, shops and restaurants. There's a cuisine here for every mood.