**The centro chic**
_Because I want the location and the look_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a stylish pad close to all the action? Is modern chic high on your list of ‘must-haves’? Then pack your bags this could be the one.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the chic decor. This modern beauty has polished wooden floors, trendy art adorning the walls, modern lighting, and it's fashionably furnished throughout. Grab a good book and your favorite brew, and lounge the day away in the comfortable living room.
We think this apartment is ideal for an adventurous group of friends looking for a location to match their lifestyle. Centro Storico is the historic centre of Rome and is surrounded by historical sights, authentic restaurants and lovely markets. The River Tiber is just a short stroll away too.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The apartment is fashionably furnished throughout.
- The River Tiber is just a short walk away.
- The chic decor. We love the polished wooden floors.
**But you need to know this…**
- The apartment is located on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator – get in a free leg workout every day.
- The bed in bedroom 1 is on a loft-level area up a steep flight of stairs.
- There is no wardrobe in bedroom 1, but there is a closet in the corridor that can be used for storage.
**Your Home-checker, Sara, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s stylish and spacious with nice modern furnishings. The location is great, there are many historic sights close by.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a stylish 2nd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Via Di Monserrato, Rome. It boasts fashionable furnishings, polished wooden floors, and has trendy art adorning the walls.
This property is ideal for an on-the-go group of friends. You’ll be in a central and historic neighborhood, with shops, restaurants and iconic spots like The River Tiber close by.