**The Bright Classic.**
_Because there is nothing more authentic than the sunshine._
**Will I like it here? **
We think so. It's almost impossible to be sad with the sun out. In a luminous home like this, you can't avoid it. Smiles all round.
**Really? Tell me more... **
You'll basically revert to living outside. With a big beautiful garden like this, it'd be hard not to. Picture it now. Morning coffees, evening contemplation. Pure bliss.
We think that simple souls suit this home. It's a nice place to keep things ordered and as a base in the big city.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Heaps of storage space is great for keeping the place tidy and ordered.
- The big, common garden will be great for morning coffees.
- Plenty of nearby restaurants mean you'll have a great social life.
**But you need to know this...**
- The kitchen area is very minimal, so this might not be ideal for aspiring home chefs.
**And this... **
- There is no washing machine in the property.
- The landlord will be living next door.
**And also this...**
- There is no Wi-Fi currently installed in the property
**Your Home-checker, Federico, said:**
_“The house has a very nice garden, and the area is well connected, as you're very close to a lot of bus stops.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a studio bedroom apartment on Via Bevagna, Rome. It's bright, simple and comes equipped with plenty of storage space. A common garden area always helps too. Especially in sunny Italian summers.
It is perfect for social butterflies who don't spend much time at home. The surrounding area is lively, fun and vibrant with plenty nearby. If you're someone who likes to take advantage of this, this could be the spot for you.