**The cosy bunker**
_Because I want a comfy place to stay_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a warm and welcoming home in an up-and-coming neighborhood? You'll experience the real Roma living in this one.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the 'lived-in' feel of this one. The apartment has splashes of character throughout and the kitchen is cute and fully equipped. Why not enjoy some al fresco dining on the cute balcony.
We think this apartment is ideal for on-the-go types looking for a location to match their lifestyle. Ostiense is an up-and-coming spot with trendy restaurants and cool bars. The Università degli Studi Roma is close by too.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The bedrooms are cute and cosy.
- The lovely balcony. The perfect spot for your morning brew.
- Università degli Studi Roma is just a short stroll away.
**But you need to know this…**
- You will be sharing this apartment with the live-in landlord. He travels a lot so is only in the apartment 3 nights per week.
- The wardrobe in bedroom 3 is shared with the landlord.
**Your Home-checker, Nick, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a comfortable apartment in a great location. You’ve got supermarkets, restaurants, and Train stops close by.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a cosy 2nd floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Viale Leonardo Da Vinci, Rome. It boasts cosy bedrooms, a cute balcony, and has splashes of character throughout.
This property is ideal for on-the-go couples and individuals. You’ll be in an up-and-coming neighborhood, with shops, restaurants, and The Università degli Studi Roma close by.