**The sunbather's sanctuary**
_Because I want to work on my tan in style_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a charming apartment with a stunning terrace? It's the perfect spot to kick back with a cool drink.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the spacious terrace. Step out of the beautifully decorated living room and take a seat at the table and chairs, or on one of the recliners. There are shade covers too, so when it's really hot you won't burn to a crisp.
We think it’s ideal for a friendly individual looking to bunk up with a local family in a laid-back spot. You're a 15-minute bus ride from local bars and restaurants, and a 45-minute ride from the beach. You'll get a peaceful night's sleep out here.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The terrace has a ton of space to relax.
- Your bedroom has balcony access.
- You're in a laid-back neighbourhood out of the city hustle.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's a washing machine here, but no dryer — who needs one when you can just hang your laundry on the terrace?
- This apartment is about 45 minutes on public transport from the city centre — bring a book to pass the time.
- You will be sharing this apartment with your landlord and their kids, as well as their dog.
**Your Home-checker, Sara, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s in a really peaceful location out of the city centre. It has a huge terrace too."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a charming 3-bedroom apartment on Via Roberto Crippa, Rome. You'll be staying with your landlord and their family, and can enjoy a huge terrace, as well as access to the balcony from your room.
This property is ideal for easy-going individuals looking to escape the noise of the city. You're well-connected by local bus lines, and will find a number of cute little parks in the area.