**The pretty panorama**
_Because you can't beat these views_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a stylish apartment with nearly panoramic views of Dublin? Living on the top floor has its perks.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the stylish bedrooms. Bedroom 2 has a nice view over the street below, but bedroom 1 is where it's really at. You've got a roomy balcony with outdoor seating, and just breathtaking views.
We think it’s ideal for a laid-back group looking for the best of easy living. You can walk to the Dublin City University or catch a bus right to the airport. You'll even find a public pool right across the road.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The cool balcony in bedroom 1.
- The well-equipped kitchen.
- You're close to the airport and university.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's no living room in this apartment — but, the kitchen has a dining table.
- The balcony is only accessible through bedroom 1 — so, how are you going to decide who gets this room?
- Pets are allowed in this apartment for an extra cost of €10 per pet, per night.
**Your Home-checker, Lukasz, said:**
_“I loved this property. It's very close to the Dublin City University and the airport. It's on the top floor of the building, so you have nearly panoramic views of Dublin. "_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a stylish 8th floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Gateway View, Dublin. It boasts a fully-equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a balcony with amazing views.
This property is ideal for a group or small family looking for convenience near the city centre, airport, and Dublin City University. There are a number of bus lines that run through here, so getting around is easy.