**The limited edition**
_Because you have a view of Jameson Distillery_
**Will I like it here?**
Yep. It’s a pretty cool spot in an amazing downtown neighbourhood. Step out onto your balcony for a view of the city and the famous Irish whiskey distillery.
**Really? Tell me more...**
Your flat has one bathroom to share between three. The open kitchen and living room has a suave urban vibe. Eat at the counter table. Read on the big black sofa.
We think this is for those who love downtown living. There is a cool hipster feel just outside your balcony. Take family visitors on a tour. There are tons of sites nearby.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Balcony with an industrial view – very hipster.
- Stylish open kitchen and living room – live in style.
- Tourist sites, pubs, and restaurants are close – you’re downtown.
**But you need to know this...**
- There isn’t a private washer – the building has a common laundry room, though.
- Smoking is allowed in this property.
- You can bring your pets with you. Remember to include them in your booking request.
**Your Home-checker, Lukasz, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a great space in the perfect location.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 4th floor, 3-bedroom flat on High Street in Dublin. You have an open shared kitchen and living room. There’s a private balcony and common laundry room.
We think it’s ideal for urbanites. Play tourist for visiting family – historical sites are close. Go pub crawling in nearby Temple Bar. Check out local cinemas and music venues.