**The Downtown class act**
_Because I want something refined and well-connected_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you a professional looking for a classy spot right in the heart of Dublin?
You're in luck, this one might your kind of place.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the living room. Your live in landlord has an eye for detail. Tons of books, a cool carpet, and a comfy armchair. There's even a feature fireplace. Everything you need to lounge your days away in style.
We think it’s ideal for female professionals. Not only will you be closer to the office, but also bars, cafes, and restaurants. Talk about being spoiled.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- You'll have a charming living room for your exclusive use.
- The charming decor. Love the carpet in the living room.
- The house is right by the canal, and Iveagh Gardens and St. Stephen's Green are only a 15-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's a washing machine but no dryer – no probs, there is a drying rack.
- You will be sharing this house with the live-in landlord.
- Smoking is allowed in the garden.
**Our Homechecker, Mark, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s within walking distance of pretty much everything and it has a charming decor.”_
**Give it to me straight…**
This is a charming 4-bedroom house on Victoria Street, Dublin. It has a sun-drenched patio, lovely decor, and it's close to some really cool parks, bars and restaurants.
We think this house is perfect for female professionals. Downtown is a safe area, brimming with trendy hotspots and great public transport connections. Smoker? You can do your thing in the garden.