**The modern masterpiece**
_Because I have an appreciation for the finer things_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Do you dream of elegant style, funky furnishings and modern appliances?
If so, you've hit the jackpot.
**Really? Tell me more...**
This apartment is the height of modern style. With plenty of natural light and a beautiful wooden breakfast bar, this is a spot you'll love coming back to after a long day.
**Give me 1 more reason to live here...**
- Croke Park is just a 15-minute walk away. All the sports lovers out there will love being this close to Ireland's biggest stadium.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- We love the charming breakfast bar in the kitchen.
- The bedrooms receive lots of natural light.
- You'll have plenty to do nearby, surrounded by shops, parks, and more.
**But you need to know this...**
- The flat has a small step leading up to the bedrooms.
**Your Home-checker, Jenny, said:**
_“I really loved this property. It's cozy and in a very convenient location and the sunlight streams into the back of the property.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 1st floor, 2-bedroom flat on Richmond Road, Dublin. This is charming and sunny flat located in a well-connected district.
It is perfect for you if you prefer to be surrounded by more residential vibes.