Villa in Greece, Lakonia, Mani, 3 km south from Diros village.
It is built in an traditional small village, in 4.000sq.m. olive grove. Its surface is 250sq.m. in three levels (ground level 60sq.m., 1st floor 120 sq. m., attic 70 sq. m). It's built totally by stone and the roof is with tiles. It also has a small building outside (almost 25 sq. m.) and under this building there is an underground water tank with 15m3 capacity. The house has been finished at 2006.
The ground level consists of :
- Guest room with stone-built bed (size 2mX2m), oak wood floor, walnut wood wardrobes, balcony with roof and sea view (size 5 m2 .) and full extra bathroom.
- Inside parking (size 20 m2.) with stone-paved floor and door with remote control.
The 1st floor consists of :
- Bedroom with stone-built bed (size 2mX2m), oak wood floor, walnut wood wardrobes, balcony with roof (size 3 m2.) and full extra bathroom.
- Kitchen with walnut wood cupboards, built-in electrical devices, inox, neff & miele (ceramic hobs, multifunction oven, kitchen-hood, large double refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine, drying machine, garbage scraper). The floor is covered with special ordered marbles called "old cut style marbles".
- Dining room with walnut wood cupboards and showcase cabinets. The floor is covered with the same marbles.
- Living room with fireplace built by a special stone called "KIMISIRI", floor covered with the same marbles and unlimited view of the sea as you are sitting on the sofa.
- Terrace with roof (size 40 sq. m.), barbeque and unlimited sea view. The floor is covered with the same marbles.
The attic consists of :
- 2 bedrooms, lounge and bathroom. The floor is covered with tiles and there are also roof windows.
Between the ground floor and the first floor there is an internal warehouse (size 15 sq. m.).
The ground floor is connected to the 1st floor with a stone built staircase and to the attic you can go up by a wooden staircase.
All the doors and windows (internal and external) are made of wood, have double glasses, special rubber bands for better insulation, re-inclination system, sieves and steel banisters.
There are installations for : satellite T.V., P/C, surveillance system with cameras inside and outside the house, automatic opening of the outside doors of the house with camera. Finally a central system for vacuum cleaner is already installed with special sockets all around the house.
It has central heating system with radiators and boiler for warm water. Also it has protection from thunders.
The house is 700m away from the village, up on a hill, 400m from the sea, it is surrounded by olive groves and has an indescribable view of the sea and the mountain all around.
The yard has cobbled road, flowerbeds shaped with stone walls, a fountain, special small building for woods, installation for lights and automatic system for watering. The yard is surrounded by tall stone wall (2m height).
The water and electrical power are connected. There's also a three-phase generator, diesel, 10Kwa.
There is also a place left in the yard for swimming pool.
Some of users are having trouble paying with our bank ING with valid card details. We recommend you try your credit card with PayPal (you do not need an account) as this has solved the problem for many people.