Bright, spacious apartment close to historical center and universities (furnished)
A very bright, spacious and recently refurbished 1st floor apartment located in a quiet, residential area very close to the old region of Pedion Areos Park, and Leoforos Alexandras. Excellent transport links (autobuses /trolleybuses lines as well as metro connections Victoria or Ampelokipi station) to the center of Athens, and the Universities (walking distance to both National Technical University of Athens and Economic University of Athens).
The building is residential and well maintained with mostly young professionals and families living in it. The apartment itself is very spacious and comfortable (total surface of 72 sq.m), with wooden floors on all the main rooms, and balconies both on the front and back side of the building. It boasts a bright, separate living room including a sofa bed that can be converted into a double bed (for visiting friends or family). The living room is connected to a dining room which can also be used as a study. Separate master bedroom with double bed and large, inbuild wardrobe storage, as well as separate kitchen and bathroom, decorated in retro style; fully equipped and functional.
The apartment includes the following:
A double size bed (with anatomic mattress 160X200cm, duvet, pillows and covers).
Fresh and clean 100% cotton sheets and towels.
IKEA Friheten sofa converting into a double bed.
Brand new inverter air condition units (one in the bedroom and another one in the living room)
Flat screen 42" smart TV
Free wireless high speed WiFi
Iron and ironing board
Fully equipped kitchen (i.e. kettler, toaster, oven, stove, fridge, freezer)
Coffee maker (similar to Bialetti)
Front balcony with a table and chairs, where you can enjoy your cigarette (if you happen to smoke 😊)
The flat is decorated in a minimalistic, simple, elegant style!
Nearby places of interest
• Supermarkets in less than 5mins walking distance.
• Street Market (Laiki agora) with fresh fruit, vegetables, meat and fish every Wednesday less than 5mins walking distance.
• National Technical University of Athens and Economic University of Athens: both 15mins walk.
• Panellinios Gimnastikos Sillogos: if you are into sports, big variety of activities including running, basketball, volleyball, swimming, judo etc. approx. 12mins walk.
• The National Archaeological Museum in walking distance 15mins.
• Acropolis and the main sights, as well as the New Acropolis Museum: 45mins walk or 25mins by public transport.
• Plaka (the old town), Monastiraki (the flea market) and the other sights: 40mins walk or 25mins by public transport.
• The Athens Pedion Areos Park (the largest park of the city) in less than 250m.
• Exarcheia district full of bars, restaurants and cafes: walking distance 10-15mins.
• Metro in walking distance (15 minute walk), numerous bus stops around the area 5 mins walk.
• Piraeus port 40mins by bus and metro
• Taxi rank at the corner of the house or you can always catch one by Leoforos Alexandras 3mins walk.
Other things to note
• Please make sure that you close all the windows before you leave, put off candles and always lock the door behind you.
• For saving energy, please make sure that you turn the lights off and the air conditioning before you leave.
• For your own safety please never take a shower whilst the hot water electrical switch is on!
• Please ask us about the function of the appliances, should you have any questions.
• Please respect the space and the neighbors.
• Smoking is only permitted in the balcony.
Washing machine: Yes
Allergy friendly: No
Play music: No
Animal allowed: No
Smoking allowed: Outside only
Total size: 72
Cleaning common: No
Water cost included: Yes
Wheelchair accessible: No
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Electricity included: Yes
Registration possible: No
Lroom furniture: Yes
Bedroom count: 1
Gas cost included: Yes
Living room: Private
Balcony terrace: Private
Cleaning private: No
Tenant status: Any
Internet included: Yes
- EUR 50 / Day/Night
- Bedrooms: 1
- 70 m² / 753 ft²