Residential house with office/residential unit, massive construction, year 1999/2006; plot: 1.303m², gross floor area: 337m²,
Living/effective area: 256.8m², 3 floors plus gallery, carport: 47.9m², garage: 49.8m³, outside parking spaces and garden
The detached architect's house is situated in a hilly area at approx. 480 m above sea level surrounded by a lot of nature, fields, forests and recreation lake. The property has 1.303 m², optionally the side property, a horse paddock (building land) with approx. 800 m² can be acquired.
The house was conceived as a single-family house with living range in the ground and attic (185m ²) with 3 bedrooms, gallery, 2 baths, guest room, kitchen, living-dining room, corridor and stairway, bay, balcony and large sun terrace. The (private) access with a very large carport in front of the front door for a dry access or a secluded terrace place.
In the basement is beside laundry room and heating cellar a granny flat/office with of 72 m ² with office/bedroom, open plan office / living/dining room / kitchen and bath as well as garage and outside parking lots. Access is via the separate address and drive to or the internal staircase.
Execution and equipment:
- Solid construction with climatic light block and insulating plaster on concrete foundation.
- KG staircase: solid tiled, ground floor staircase: metal cheek staircase with wooden steps and wooden handrail
- Floors in KG: laminate, ground floor: tiles, flooring: wood parquet, tiles, laminate,
- Walls are made of textured plaster, kitchen with granite, DG partially wallpaper
- Windows and patio doors are made of white plastic frames with internal sash bars and safety glazing (A1) and fittings, VELUX roof windows, plastic electric shutters.
- generous security door system, wheelchair accessible
- modern electrical installation by GIRA, child safety devices, WLAN, USB sockets,
- ground floor bath with urinal and shower, DG bath with double whirlpool tub and rain shower, KG bath with shower
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor and partly on the ground floor, otherwise wall radiators with thermostatic valves
- Oil central heating with solar support, 750l water tank, 5000l oil plastic tanks in brick tub, wood fireplace can support central heating.
- Wooden saddle roof with embarked Erkergiebel, engobed roof tiles, verge shifted, insulation, zinc gutters,
- Balcony and terrace with slab flooring and stainless steel handrail on zinc railing
- Electric sectional garage door, radio controlled
- Outdoor area with high-quality interlocking paving, access road Oberdorf with paved chippings, outdoor lamps, wooden garden house, 7000l concrete cistern for rainwater use, natural stones, trees.
- The object was executed in an elevated standard.
- Premium ad
This beautiful 2-room apartment with balcony offers everything you need to feel good. The bright and quiet home has been lovingly renovated and newly furnished. It offers place for one to two persons. During your visit the spacious sofa bed can be converted into a guest bed. The pull-out dining…
- EUR 1,350 / Month
- 45 m² / 484 ft²
- Premium ad
Dieses attraktive Studio ist zentral gelegen im Düsseldorfer Stadtteil Derendorf. In unmittelbarer Nähe befinden sich die Hochschule, das ARAG-Gebäude, das Mercedes-Benz-Werk, Loreal und die Metro-Group. Das ebenerdig erreichbare Studio befindet sich in einem gepflegten Mehrfamilienhaus. Die…
- EUR 940 / Month
- 35 m² / 377 ft²
- EUR 900 / Month
- Bedrooms: 1
- 25 m² / 269 ft²