LIVE FULLY – Student Housing. Just better.
Welcome to our student residence in Frankfurt - welcome to one of the biggest financial cities in Europe - Mainhatten!
Here, students, business people and everyone looking for a cozy second home will find the perfect combination between their own living space and a great community. A total of 381 fully furnished, modern apartments on ten floors invite you to feel at home. After work, you can take a look at the Frankfurt skyline and the Taunus from the roof terrace. The diverse communal areas include study rooms, gaming rooms, two communal kitchens and a modern fitness room. You also live very centrally in the Gallus district, just a few minutes' walk from various shops, the banks of the Main or various restaurants and bars. Directly in front of the building, a tram will take you to the main train station or the city centre.
Take a look at our 3D tour here and get a first impression of what your life with us could look like: (hidden)
SIMPLY PULL IN AND FEEL COMFORTABLE
Our house manager Danny will take care of your concerns from the moment you move in and, for example, take delivery of your parcels or provide you with free rental equipment (such as vacuum cleaners or irons). A central main entrance, to which only you can gain access, and video surveillance of all entrances and exits ensure additional security.
YOUR FURNISHED APARTMENT
Your apartment offers you a bright living room with sleeping and working areas (bed including mattress, desk with chair, cloakroom with mirror, light-proof curtains, intercom) and generally extra storage space. The modern pantry kitchen is equipped with two ceramic hobs, a combination microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, a sink and counter. The tiled shower room offers additional storage space in addition to the toilet, vanity unit with mirror.
All services and ancillary costs such as heating and hot water as well as internet are included in the rent.
* The photos shown are sample images
** Our studios can be booked in different sizes. The price depends on the studio category. Visit our homepage for more information.
• Central location in the Gallusviertel
• Exciting mix of buildings (striking city skyline) & old buildings / villas, lots of green
• Cosmopolitan & international thanks to a focus on finance
• Main riverbank for jogging, relaxing and for cultural events
• Very good transport connections (tram right outside the front door)
• 10 minutes on foot to the banks of the Main
• Penny (supermarket) in the same building, numerous shops, post office, bank, restaurants, snack bars & cafes in the immediate vicinity
• 15 minutes by bike to Goethe University
• All in rent (including electricity, heating and water costs and internet at a monthly flat rate)
• common areas: lounge area with cinema screen, chill out on the roof terrace with a view of the Frankfurt skyline and the Taunus, cook in the large kitchen, network in the relaxation and study rooms or working out in the in-house fitness studio - including washing and drying rooms.
• Bicycle storage and parking spaces: Are you out and about on two wheels? Park your bike safely in the lockable bicycle cellar. Your car is also safe on our parking spaces.
• House manager: A team on site including house manager and house technician will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
• Parcel acceptance during opening hours at the reception
• Free rental of household appliances (vacuum cleaner, iron, etc.)
• Events and activities, such as cooking or film evenings, workshops, yoga courses, and much more.
• A community that gives you the opportunity to make friends out of neighbours
• Benefit from exclusive partner offers and save outside at selected locations with your Member Card
- Deposit: ✔3x Cold Rent
-Admission Fee: ✔ 99€
Please be aware that HousingAnywhere is an online booking platform. Therefore, exchanging contact details and offering viewings is not possible. If you would like to reserve this accommodation, send me a booking request or a message, and please mention your age and occupation. I look forward to meeting you!
**Please note that the rent written on the listing is (hidden) rent. There is a surcharge for quieter apartments facing the courtyard or for apartments on a higher floor level. Deposit may change depending on your chosen rental period or features of your preferred apartment. If you are interested, do let us know and we will send you the offer!
Play music: Discussable
Lroom furniture: Yes
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Living room: Private
Animal allowed: No
Registration possible: Yes
Tenant status: Any
Internet included: Yes
Water cost included: Yes
Washing machine: Yes
Bedroom count: 0
Cleaning common: Yes
Smoking allowed: No
Total size: 18
Balcony terrace: No
Cleaning private: No
Gas cost included: Yes
Student housing: Yes
Allergy friendly: No
Wheelchair accessible: No
Co living: Yes
Electricity included: Yes