If you start feeling like a film star from the early days of the French cinema as soon as you check-in at Issy, don’t be surprised - you might be onto something. Until a short while ago, the building belonged to a French company that developed film strips. Prepare to dream your most cinematic dreams against the backdrop of beautiful statement walls that are the signature of the Issy style. The décor honours the heritage of the building with photographic references to classic movies. Your apartment near Paris has access to a superb view of the Eiffel Tower, with a stunning rooftop terrace offering a magnificent panorama. For those arriving by car, Issy, with its convenient private garage, is your best base to explore Paris. But don’t miss out on the many neighbourhood highlights that are there waiting to be unlocked!
Inaugurated in 2020, these characterful apartments feature all the modern comforts you need during your visit to Paris, with a touch of style.
One-bedroom combines all the features a solo traveller or couple may need, in a compact space decorated with character and class. The living room includes a separate table for your meals and can double as a home-office. A comfortable lounge area is there for your downtime. The fresh and vibrant patterned décor and artworks reference the heritage of the building, and make your stay near Paris as cinematic as can be.
- Price is quoted for 1 person , solely (Incl. VAT).
- Payment in cash is not allowed.
- Monthly prepayments are required (minimum 1 month), to be done either at the concierge desk or through a payment link. The first payment needs to be done within 1 week after completing the booking. If the arrival date is within 1 week, the first payment can also be done upon check-in.
- 5% tourist fee is not included in the rate, per guest 18 years and older (with a maximum of €5,75/night per adult).
- Ensure your registration at the apartment address as soon as possible to avoid having to pay tourist and city taxes.
- Please make sure the monthly payments are done on time. If the payment is not done on time, the keycard for access to your apartment will no longer be working until payment is completed.
- If you are registered at the address, we will need proof of de-registration before the deposit is returned
- A deposit payment with the same value as 1 month rent is required upon check-in.
- The deposit will be used for any damage to the apartment.
- The deposit will be returned within 1 week after check-out if no rules are violated.
House Rules + Apartment Care:
- We require a valid ID upon check-in
- Smoking is NOT allowed in the building, nor in the apartments
- It is not allowed to use drugs, abuse alcohol, throw big parties, or make too much noise in the apartment.
- You will receive 1 stay-over cleaning per month. Additional cleanings can be arranged with the concierge onsite, at additional cost.
- Further cleaning and laundry are your own responsibility.
- Upon check-in we will do a full check + inventory list of the apartment, and upon check-out we request that the apartment is in the same state as it is given.
-Should any damages occur during the duration of the stay please notify our team immediately
- Should you make a stain (for example: red wine) in the carpets or other furniture, please notify reception immediately so that we can take immediate action
-Should something not work properly or if something is broken, please notify reception and do NOT try to fix it yourself.
- It is allowed to have extra guests sleep in the apartment, at additional tourism tax cost. Up to the max number of guests an apartment can sleep. Extra guests should be registered at the concierge desk.
- It is not allowed to stay within the apartment/studio with more persons than our legal maximum for your apartment
- Pets are allowed only on request; requests may be accepted depending on location.
- If pets cause nuisance during the stay, we reserve the right to terminate the booking at any point.
- The staff/concierge should always be allowed to enter the apartment as per request of the manager.
- We kindly ask you to be respectful of the property and the other guests. This means treating the apartment + building well, to avoid damages.
- Please be considerate of your neighbors. Keep the noise down between 22:00 and 8:00. This also means no parties/events and no overnight guests. Avoid letting the front door slam as this can cause disturbances for your neighbours
- Complaints about other guest should be directed to the concierge /staff onsite.
Please be aware that HousingAnywhere is an online booking platform. Therefore exchanging contact details and offering viewings is not possible. If you would like to reserve this accommodation, send me a booking request or a message and please mention your age and occupation. I look forward to meeting you!
Living room: Private
Wheelchair accessible: No
Bedroom count: 1
Electricity included: Yes
Play music: Discussable
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Animal allowed: Discussable
Gas cost included: Yes
Internet included: Yes
Water cost included: Yes
Balcony terrace: No
Lroom furniture: Yes
Total size: 25
Tenant status: Any
Smoking allowed: Outside only
Allergy friendly: No