Land For Sale In Prastio Avdimou Limassol Cyprus

Address: Limassol, Cyprus
Swipe2

An extensive piece of land offering 11037sqm located in Prastio Avdimou area is now available. This piece of land is mixed use, residential on the 53% and protection zone on the other 47%. The 53% which is residential has 20% cover ratio and 30% build density up to 2 floors. You can build around 1800 sqm in whole plot. Its very close to the center of the village and the other houses but does not have a road yet.

Ref.: L-112699

Contact this advertiser