The property is located in the mountains of Rio Colorado in the community of San Esteban, Chile, minutes from the main highway, Ruta 60ch Camino Internacional Chile-Argentina, Paradero 19. It is located one hour from Santiago and 20 minutes from the famous ski resort, Portillos.
The houses on this property were constructed in 2016 on 764 square meters of land. The property is fenced and also located in a gated community. The main house is 136 square meters, and includes 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, full kitchen, extended living rooms, and several decks around the house.
There are also three extra cabins with separate entrances that are 36 square meters each (2 bedrooms, galley kitchen, 1 bathroom each.) These cabins are designed to be rented out by the owner.
The property includes:
- Warehouse (80 square meters)
- Roofed terrace (40 square meters)
- With built in fire pit, seating, bar tables, and sink - Drinking water pump system
- Electric generator set
- Drainage system
- Sewage pits
- Pool with underground light (8.3 meters x 3.4 meters)
- 1 outdoor service bathroom
- Exterior light system
- Motion sensors
- Parking on property (6 vehicles)
- Exterior parking (6 vehicles)
- Some furniture included (undefined)
The property is listed at 200 Million CLP and is subject to the currency exchange that the market presents. This is a video of the ski resort located 20 minutes from the property
GoPro Ski: Backcountry Skiing in Chile - The Magic of the Super C