**The interpretation center**
_Because I like to break down barriers_
**Will I like it here?**
Maybe. Do you dream of becoming a translator? Live in this practical apartment in Saint-Gilles and get your degree at Institut Supérieur de Traducteurs et Interprètes (ISTI).
**Really? Tell me more...**
You have a bright, spacious bathroom with two sinks and a shower. The kitchen is small and basic, but fully equipped. Rooms come with kettles and coffee makers.
We think this is good for students. Institut Supérieur de Traducteurs et Interprètes is 20 minutes away. There are cafés and restaurants nearby. The tram gets you to the Metro.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Make coffee or tea in your room – each one has a kettle and coffee maker.
- Cook in an equipped kitchen – no need to bring plates and dishes.
- Walk to classes at ISTI – save some cash for entertainment.
**But you need to know this...**
- A private studio shares the same entrance/stairs as this 4-bedroom apartment – it has its own bathroom and kitchen, though.
- There isn’t a washer or dryer – but Quality Wash laundry is a 5-minute walk away.
- The kitchen doesn’t have counter space – you’re into making simple meals, right?
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 3rd floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Avenue de la Jonction in Brussels. You have a shared bathroom with a shower and two sinks. The small kitchen is equipped.
It’s ideal for students studying to be a translator. Save money walking to classes at ISTI. Meet friends at local cafés and restaurants. Hop on the tram for a night in downtown.
- Premium ad
Description Very comfortable apartment with a spacious living room and fully-equipped kitchen (washer/dryer, oven, stove). A small but pretty terrace will allow you to have breakfast or dinner in the southern sun. All communications are available: adsl, cable TV, Hotbird and Astra satellites.…
- 875 EUR/Month
- Bedrooms: 1
- 45 m² / 484 ft²