We're looking for a roommate!
Come and see our lovely house here in Darlinghurst to get the feel of how it's like to live in a nice friendly community at the heart of Sydney.
It has immediate access to Sydney’s most vibrant pubs and bar scene, dozens of cafes within 1 block from the house, 5 mins walk to supermarket and Shopping Centre (Kings Cross).
It is also 1 min walk to the park, 2 mins walk to the hospital, the bus stop is 1 block from the house and 15 mins walk to Town Hall Station.
On top of that, we organize outings, BBQs or night outs for the flatmates for free!
About us, the house and our awesome location:
- It's a BIG house
- We're right in the city
- It's also just minutes from the trains, buses, city, cafes, bars, restaurants
- Polished timber floorboards and fresh paint
- High ornate ceilings, open plan living, and dining area
- Brand New Kitchen with Stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
- Large 3 - 4br terrace or 3br + self-contained studio/office
- Rear lane access for a small car
- Attic 4th BR or retreat with large terrace with district views
- Costs include all bills including internet
- The house is fully furnished and has a separate lounge and dining area
- Flatmates: We're from a diverse range of countries and backgrounds (some of us are students, others are working and living in Sydney) and we love to meet new people
- We're clean, and we're awesome to live with
- We're not a party house (so don't worry here, students), but we do love a beer and a cook up!
- The house itself is also pretty awesome (almost forgot to mention this!)
- Your room would include beds + furniture + whatever style you want to bring to the table!
We'd love to show you the house. Message me if you want to view. :)
Twinshare: From $250 + $15/week per person for ALL expenses/utilities ($240/week Total)
If a Couple: From $425/week + $30/week for ALL bills/expenses ($455/week total)
If for One Person: From $360/week + $15/week per person for ALL bills/expenses ($375/week total)
(3 MONTHS MINIMUM STAY)
Why THIS house is too good to ignore…
- Join a community - Regular FREE food/drinking events including trips on the harbour, salsa nights and - BBQs across the Cocoon network
- Get fit & muscular - Access to any Anytime Fitness gym, 24/7 for FREE
- Love your flatmates - Have the final say over who you’ll live with
- No fuss - Fully furnished, fully kitted (kitchen items et al)
- Professional housing provider - Minimize headaches and find your ideal location
- Your house, your rules - Live your own way but have Cocoon assist with issues in the background (if ever needed!)
- Protect yourself and your bond - Join a standard NSW Fair Trading lease agreement"
Lroom furniture: Yes
Housemates gender: Shared w both
Electricity included: Yes
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Bedroom count: 1
Tenant status: Any
Smoking allowed: Outside only
Internet included: Yes
Washing machine: Yes
Living room: Shared
Bathroom: Shared w both
Balcony terrace: Private
Gas cost included: Yes
Bedroom size: 1
Water cost included: Yes