**The blank canvas**
_Because I want something I can make my own_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you a family or a group of fun-loving extroverts looking for a fashionable spot in one of Lisbon's trendiest neighborhoods?
Good news, this one ticks all the boxes. Come check it out with us.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the living room. With stylish furnishings, gorgeous wooden floors, and intimate lighting, you're all set to lounge your days away in style like a savvy bon vivant.
We think it’s ideal for outgoing individuals. You'll be close to iconic spots like Mercado da Ribeira, and have an almost unlimited number of bars and restaurants to choose from. Talk about being spoiled.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is cute and cozy.
- The minimalist decor. Create your own space from scratch.
- Mercado da Ribeira is a 14-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- The ceilings are a tad low, so please watch your head!
- You'll be on the 3rd floor with no elevator – a little cardio never hurt anyone.
- There's no washing machine or dryer – a trip to the laundromat might be in order.
**Your Home-checker, Lorenzo, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s an antique looking apartment and has a view to a classic Lisbon church.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a cozy 3rd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Largo De Jesus, Lisbon. It boasts a small but comfortable living room and minimal decor close to one of the best markets in the city.
We think this apartment is perfect for someone looking for a bit of local charm. Misericordia is central, picturesque, and plenty of fun. Prepare to take a thousand photos.