💕Alfama River Views💕
Area: Alfama, Lisboa. We are happy to welcome you to Lisbon in this amazing apartment that will make you feel at home during your stay. Located in the most typical and genuine area of Lisbon as well as one of its oldest quarters, this amazing apartment is a great choice for your visit. This is the perfect option if you want to get passionate about Lisbon's typical way of living. We wish you a lovely stay in this great city that is Lisboa.
This 2 bedroom apartment with 2 full bathrooms can accommodate up to 6 guests if the double sofa-bed in the living room is also used. It is situated on the 3rd floor of a building without lift access, but it is very much worth climbing the well-constructed stairs because this apartment offers truly magnificent views of the expansive River Tagus estuary!
On the first floor of the apartment, there is a living room, kitchen, one-bedroom, and a full bathroom. The living room has a large sofa for up to 3 people, which can open into a very comfortable double bed for an extra 2 guests. The large, full-length windows allow plenty of natural light into the room, and also give access to a balcony which overlooks the street below. At the opposite side of the living room and separated by a serving balcony, there is a fully-equipped kitchenette equipped to cook any type of meal and enjoy a fully self-catering stay.
On the top floor, there is a second bedroom with an ensuite bathroom. The apartment is equipped with wifi throughout and portable heaters and fans can be provided as well as a baby cot and baby chair (upon request and with cost) in case you are travelling with a baby.
Guests will have access to the entire property.
A late check-in fee of 30€ will be charged in cash on the spot for arrivals between 10 pm and midnight, 40€ for check-ins between midnight and 2 am and 50€ after 2 am
Please be aware that HousingAnywhere is an online booking platform. Therefore exchanging contact details and offering viewings is not possible. If you would like to reserve this accommodation, send me a booking request or a message and please mention your age and occupation. I look forward to meeting you!
We want you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Bedroom count: 2
Lroom furniture: Yes
Tenant status: Any
Washing machine: Yes
Gas cost included: Yes
Wheelchair accessible: No
Living room: Private
Cleaning private: No
Water cost included: Yes
Total size: 80
Animal allowed: No
Electricity included: Yes
Cleaning common: No
Internet included: Yes
Play music: No
Smoking allowed: No
Balcony terrace: Private