Focused on students, trainees and young professionals, in a 400 m2 family environment.
Studio with a very spacious private bathroom, with shower, and independent thermos from the rest of the house.
Relaxation area with its own television and study and work area.
It also has a wardrobe, storage area and refrigerator.
ABOUT THE STUDIO:
The studio consists of 25 m2 with a private bathroom, with a separate kitchen in a common area of 45 m2.
It covers all the needs of the people of our time, with all services included, and much more.
ABOUT THE KITCHEN:
In a 45 m2 space with exterior views, there are 6 independent kitchens in island format, each tenant having a 120 x 60 cm module under the worktop, with a portable induction hob and a microwave oven.
It has full kitchen utensils.
Also, there is a common dishwasher.
ABOUT THE SERVICES:
- 24 hour staff
- Daily cleaning service of common areas (desinfection with anti Covid-19 products.)
- Change of sheets (weekly) and towels (twice per week)
- Personal laundry (weekly) (Detergent and fabric softener is included)
- During the day you can talk to Stephanie or Yolanda, our agents in charge of making your stay comfortable and pleasant.
- In addition, Yolanda will spend the night in the co-living for your security
- Supplies: Supplies are included too, but there is a limit. Average consumption per person is estimated at € 48 per month for electricity and water.
- Internet: There are several routers in the coliving, one for every 3 people. It is also fiber optic and you can connect both by Wi-Fi and by cable.
- Maintenance: If something stops working it is repaired or replaced at no extra charge.
- Check-in: Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Check-out: Before 12 pm
* You have the option to get our Pick Up Service for € 90 and we will pick you up with your luggage at the airport, train or bus station.
ABOUT THE LOCATION:
Avenida Blasco Ibáñez is one of the longest and widest avenues in the city of Valencia.
We highlight the wonderful central park and gardens that run along the entire avenue.
It is the main access to the city center from the north, which makes it one of the first impressions that hundreds of thousands of tourists and international students receive when arriving in the city.
It is also the place where public and private hospitals of reference are concentrated, the headquarters of the Rectorate of the University of Valencia and the faculties of Medicine, Philosophy, Psychology, Philology or Geography, the Hydrographic Confederation of Júcar, the football field from Mestalla and some renowned schools are also close by.
Animal allowed: No
Living room: No
Balcony terrace: No
Internet included: Yes
Registration possible: Yes
Electricity included: Yes
Play music: Discussable
Bedroom count: 0
Lroom furniture: Yes
Total size: 25
Gas cost included: Yes
Water cost included: Yes
Tenant status: Any
Smoking allowed: No
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Washing machine: Yes
- 3,000 EUR/Month
- غرف النوم: 2
- 90 m² / 969 ft²